West End, London
Set in a former umbrella factory in the heart of the West End, Noho Studios is one of London's most versatile blank canvas events and exhibition spaces. It's perfect for product launches, press events, dinners, pop-ups, photo shoots, art exhibitions, fashion shows, screenings, sample sales, receptions and presentations.
Only a two minute walk from Oxford Circus, Noho Studios offers a ground level shop window space with direct access down into 2,000 sq ft of open plan event space with high ceilings, characterful white brick arches and white walls that can be tailored to suit any type of function or event.
The venue is available for dry hire but assistance can be provided with all elements of your event, from the branding, production, dressing, furnishing and any lighting and audio visual requirements. The venue team come from an event production and management background, so are perfectly placed to help ensure that your event runs as smoothly as possible.
Why Noho Studios?
- Up to 2,800 sq ft of blank canvas event space
- Up to x130 person capacity
- 2 minute walk from Oxford Circus
- Street level shop window
- High ceilings and characterful brick arches
- Top of the range gallery lighting throughout
- Versatile & flexible layout, numerous break out rooms
- Wifi internet 3 phase power available
- Coloured uplighters Projector and screen
- Integrated sound system Kitchenette
- 2x WCs
- Ample storage
There is an extra 500 sq ft of gallery space on the ground floor that can be hired in addition to the main event space to offer the perfect reception area, briefing room or additional event / gallery space.
For further information we welcome you to E-mail us on or call our office on 02077 315282. We look forward to hearing from you.
Images credited/ supplied by Noho Venues