With green being the colour of the season it’s no wonder we have seen a surge in herbs. It’s a trend we love in event design. Not only do they provide a brilliant rustic background but they provide a wonderful scent in the venue. It’s such a shame when you see beautiful table centres created for ‘one night only’ impact, but the lovely thing about using ‘living herbs’ in your event is that they can be adopted afterwards by your guests.
Here is our top hit list of how to style with herbs.
- Create cocktails with herbal inspiration. Whether it be sprigs of rosemary in your gin and tonics or lemon thyme topping to your soft spritzes.
- Creating herb bars – we love a simple reclaimed palette front finished with living herb pots
- Table centres with a difference, from terracotta pots to living turf runners there are so many options here.
- Bunting – we saw a bride use herbs instead of floral bunting to add a natural look to a long stretch of wall. This one really sticks in our mind.
- Herb breads! We love it when clients requests sharing menus. Herb breads to share are a great way to start off these relaxed suppers. It’s also a great wedding ice breaker!
As always our minds are full of ideas so we would love to put our creative minds to work alongside your event plans! Chat to our team today.